miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

My favorite food




What is my favorite food?
The truth is that it is not one.
All life I liked the fries, and I must admit that 10 years ago was my favorite food but my palate has evolved it, (never as much as Antony Bourdain eating hearts cobras, diuj).
As already mentioned before, my favorite foods are different, for example, Italian food for me the best is good Lazana. Chinese food in rice management definitely is unique. Here in South America Argentine steaks are very good, but my taste is very rare, I do like good hard (and burnt) meat. There is a recipe my mom makes are artichoke croquettes have a special consistency, much better than other cualquiero kibble in the world, if you're reading this, trust me, this dish prepare some and not your couple will never forget. Maybe I say this because I like the artichokes XD, I could spend all day eating them.  I also like eating charquicán, but only my mom does

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario