miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2014

How green I am.

I always think of the nature, the problem is that I think a lot and act little about. Recently I have had much concern about the amount of waste I produce. So one of my projects when I will switch from home (I'm coming to change my address with my boyfriend and my daughter) is to see in what places  I can recycle and implement recycling dumpsters to separate the trash. So I gave the same clothes you no longer use to a neighboring sells this in the informal market, I've recycled paper, but I've never done is to recycle aluminum cans and steel, but beyond recycling, reuse is also important. Also lately I have asked that I not give the supermarket bags in any store, when I have a lot because it makes no sense to month throw a plastic bag with plastic bags. I also like hanging out with a plastic bottle in the backpack bouncing not walk many bottles of juice.
What I do is I always worry about water consumption, I see water running much angry as you are not using, and so I'm always cutting keys. The same goes for energy consumption’s unplugging the electrical things that nobody is using, I prefer public transport, though I am also obliged to use, also in my house switched to paraffin stove gas stove. Also you can use detergent friendlier to the environment, but unfortunately I've never noticed that, and the other bad thing is that I am also good to open much cooler.

There are simple things I can do to make a difference, but in generally I do to because this things  save my money.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario