miércoles, 4 de junio de 2014

Personal Phobias

Is difficult for me to think in a exact phobia or fear that I have. But when I was a child I had a phobia to talk at lunch when I was sitting at the table with other people. And a phobia I've had a lifetime is a cuticles phobia, I hate when the people eat nails, and cuticles are removed back, and left them hanging pieces of skin, it's awful, I cannot see that. Also, when I was pregnant I had fear of childbirth and motherhood, especially for not being associated with children ever since I'm the youngest in my family.

A terrible fear that I have had since childhood, Is to the English class, is a karma for me, I don’t like, I cannot learn, study hard and do not remember anything. In the school, the teachers were taught only to those who knew more, so that the test was very difficult, and in the university I wanted to improve, but I have had some unforeseen problems as a teacher lost some of my work and so I failed the course. Now my biggest fear is not approved the English 4 class, because I need to graduate career  to start working as a professional, as the salary I have that I cannot afford to cover some needs for me and my daughter. Another fear I have is to fail Sociological Theory V because if that happens also would delay me.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario