miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014

Year 2014

Although we are only halfway through of this year, I can say that the good points of the 2014 are 2 ½ years, so I feel more relaxed and I paid my settlement corresponding to vacation I never took during those 2 ½ years, also, since my quitting work I have had free weekends. And I also feel better health and have been involved over the construction of my house. As I am more relaxed and I have lost weight because nowadays I not feel anxious. Also in the summer I could operate my daughter gum, which had me worried. Also worked after taking a pretest of SIMCE where I paid 300,000 for work 4 days. Another thing that makes me happy is that I am on my bouquet of Human Paleontology that I really interested me and fun, although very demanding.

The bad points of 2014 are that need to pass all the courses, but I have not managed to read all the texts of Sociological Theory 5. My boyfriend has earned little money at work, and so we have not had enough to progress more in the construction of our house. Unjustly arrested a fellow sociology who was also my teacher in a popular pre-university, being accused of hitting a police officer, however, was not he. From there I felt much unprotected because I feel like it could happen to me, being also a sociology student and worker. Another thing that makes me sad is that I have not seen much of my mom, who is really sick and also this year died an uncle that I loved.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario