miércoles, 18 de junio de 2014

English Language Challenges

For me English has always been a difficult subject to learn, because when a child first fight with an English teacher when I was 11. The discussion was started because I had not done a homework because I had devoted to studying for a test to change the school (at Carmela Carvajal), the teacher began to insult me ​​saying it was ridiculous that I aspire to be better educated, and children we were going to that school came from poor families and had no future. To this I replied that if we were poor, it was because we had teachers like them, did not think that these children could learn. That was the first time I cried in public.
Already in the other school, I started having serious English classes, at first it was all good, the only thing it cost me was to have alternative tests (because they always put similar alternatives). But then came another problem, my friends began attending institutes and began learning English in particular. This produced the level of what they knew from school girls to rise, so the tests became more difficult. There I began to lose my notes and be absolutely out of level, because the spent material for teachers who knew more and did the tests according to their level. Also in this time I hadn’t internet or anything that could help me learn this language on my own. Such things conducive to increasingly learn less.
Nowadays, in the university  I tried to be more willing to learn English, but remember what I learn is what I find most difficult, in addition I have a class of human paleontology where I had to read quite a few papers in English, the problem is I get used to such a language where there is much language in biology and things that are not of everyday life.
As for the challenges with the English language I think I've proposed a lot, I've met, but I have not worked, have not been effective, always plan to learn more, but my learning has been the short term. So my challenge is summarized in that a lasting learning English.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario